Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten Guilty Pleasures

Ah yes! We all have them and I am going to share mine.

10. Purses and books
Okay, so I don't feel so guilty about buying books but purses yes. I have a little addiction when it comes to purses. Cheap or expensive, I don't care, I want it so I buy it. When I get home is when the guilt trip starts, I always find myself  mad because I could have bought my kiddos a new outfit or toys.

9. Pizza and Cherry Dr.Pepper
OMG! The best combo ever! I am on a health kick right now, I am trying to be fit and lose 60 pounds, I absolutely cannot say no to these two. Six years ago I quit drinking soda and any other caffeinated drinks and  a few months ago I took one sip of  Dr.Pepper and fell in love all over again. LOL. I feel really bad though because I always tell people the best way to start a healthy lifestyle is getting rid of soda and fast food. I've become such a hypocrite.

8. Hello Kitty
I'm Twenty five years old, married, and have two children I should not be enjoying Hello Kitty paraphernalia!!! But I do. Purses, body wash, body butter, body glitter, wallets. key chains, stickers, tattoos, shirts, pants, underwear, bras, socks, etc...  ALL HELLO KITTY!! Lol

7. Cartoons
I enjoy watching cartoons with my kids even though most cartoons are just plain unintelligent, but I also enjoy them when my kids are not around. I catch myself watching them when my son is a t school and my daughter is napping. iCarly is not a cartoon but a kids show I enjoy watching ,especially alone. No, none of my friends know I watch this stuff thank goodness lol.

6. My dishwasher
I grew up with having to do everything by hand. My mom always said that dishwashers were for lazy people. It wasn't until I met my husband that I actually used one. Now I use it everyday, even for a small load. I am not lazy its just convenient. When my mom comes over I tell her I use it  once a week so shhh.

5. Chubby men
I absolutely love chubby guys. Not fat or obese just men with meat on them and very little muscle lol. When I'm with my friends and they start drooling over six pack abs I pretend to drool along. I'm pretty sure I am the  only girl who likes chubbies.

4. Boy bands
MmmBOP!!! I still love that song by Hanson. LOL!!! I think that says it all.

3.Cheesy movie Saturdays
Do you ever notice how networks play the corniest, cheesiest movies on Saturdays? Mattress goes in the living room and I spend my Saturdays being a loyal viewer. Private Valentine starring Jessica Simpson is my favorite.

2. Snooki time
I have fallen victim to Jersey Shore. My husband got me hooked and now I cant get enough of it, but I still wont like the Jersey Shore page on Facebook.

1. Mocospace.com
Oh dear. If you have no idea what this site is then you are in a good place. Its a addicting. This place is full of weirdos, perverts, sluts, and much more. Your I.Q score will drop if you spend anytime here. With this being said I have no idea why I still log in. As I type this I have Moco up on another tab. NONE of my friends know about me chatting on moco nor will they ever. The only good thing that came out of me making an account at that site is that I met my husband there, but please don't take that as a sign to go visit that sight. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment