Monday, July 1, 2013

Secret outlast clear gel

So, I am one of those people that .have to constantly change deodorants due to them no longer being effective after a month. When I was selected to try out Secret Outlast Clear Gel for free from Influenster for their Spring VoxBox campaign I was a bit skeptical. To my surprise I was pleased.






This was the fist deodorant in a long time that I didn't have to keep re applying throughout the day, just one swipe after my morning shower and I was set for the day. It was great not having to carry deodorant with me wherever I go. It had a nice fresh scent and I only had to use 1 click to get great results. To top it off I was able to wear my "little black dress" with no white marks everywhere!!







I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W32RHWByrGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>







No comments:

Post a Comment