Monday, September 9, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

 So, I have a mild case of flat feet. In any degree, flat feet are painful, especially when you try to wear high heels. Like most flat footers I simply avoided anything with a heel. My Hello Kitty obsession went into overdrive when I came upon these glittery HK heels online and I had to have them. Of course I knew I could not wear them and sadly they sat there looking pretty, until Influenster gave me an opportunity to try them for free for testing purposes! I was so excited.

I have never used insoles before because they were out of my budget ( I'm a stay at home mom/college student) and although they only go for about $10.99 at most retail stores, I didn't want to risk spending that money on "maybe they will work."

Boy how I wished I would have bought them before! They were great! I was finally able to wear my heels for more than 2 hours without having to take them off every 10 minutes for comfort.

Dr. Scholls For Her High Heel Insoles have a uniquely designed ultra soft gel arch that shifts pressure off the balls of your feet. They also have a unique adhesive that helps the insole stay in place. You can also remove the insole without any damage to your shoes. The 3/4 length wont crowd your toes so you can be comfy, and its practically invisible even in strappy heels! They are also slim to they wont make your shoes feel tight and designed to fit heels "2" inch or higher. Isn't that great?!?

The only problem with these insoles is that they are only available in size 6-10, thankfully I'ma  size 7.5,  so anyone who is in a bigger size cannot experience the comfort these insoles provide. Which makes me sad. Maybe Dr.Schollls will offer them in a bigger size soon.

Although it didn't completely take ALL the pain away, these insoles helped tremendously.  I was able to have my heels on for about a full six hours without complaint thanks to these insoles. I would definitely recommend Dr. Scholls For Her High Heel Insole to my friends and family and I will be definitely be buying them after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment