Sunday, January 19, 2014

Quick review of E.L.F eyelid primer


PROS: Cheap!
CONS: Very little product.
QUICK TIPS: Buy often
I have been using E.L.F eyelid primer for over a year and have enjoyed it. I really love how cheap it is, only $1!! It last for up to 6 hours which is great for date night, it really keep my eye shadow in place. The only problem I have with it is that there is not much product in the container. It seems like a lot but it really isn't but I guess that's what you get for a dollar aye. Another thing was that if you don't use it within the month you should probably throw it out, in my experience it starts to clump up after a month. I tried saving money and stopped using it less often so it would last, mistake, it dries out and clumps up. I still gave it an A as this has been the only primer that has lasted longer than most I would just recommend buying 2 at a time and using it within the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment