Tuesday, July 1, 2014

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSHEER™ SUNSCREEN

received this product complimentary from BzzAgent for testing purposes.


Summer is upon us! Today, in Oregon-where I am from, is supposed to get to 100 degrees!!! Now to some that may be nothing but to us Oregonians that's inferno hahaha, we are used to the rain and clouds. Luckily I'll have my Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen For Sunny Days in handy. This product is super lightweight, I put some all over my body and it felt like I didn't put any on unlike others that feel cakey. It smells great and is super absorbent. It took a few seconds to fully absorb into my skin and it left me feeling soft all over. It is water resistant for about 80 minutes, I wish longer but I don’t mind putting it back on. It is broad spectrum SPF 30 which I love and only cost about $9.00 and totally worth it. Tip: make sure you shake well before use.

Quickly before I go the only con I found with this is that if you get super hot the product gets super greasy and rubs off kind of white on clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment