Saturday, January 5, 2013

Al Rescate!



 I have always had trouble finding a shampoo and conditioner that would not only clean my hair but also help my dry,flaky, frizzy, damaged hair. When I got offered to product test Head&Shoulders Damage Rescue I was excited and said yes.

This product smells amazing! I was excited to be putting it in my hair lol. After about a week I started to see a difference. I didn't have so much frizz or "poofiness." The two week mark hit where I usually decide if a product is going to work for me or not and the results were great-



My hair wasn't so dry anymore and the ends were not poofing out as much. It was manageable again!!!

The flakiness subsided as well.

You can find this product at any of your local stores (Walmart, Target, Safeway) for about $5 each froa 14.2 oz bottle which is great! Totally worth it.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. It smells great, keeps flakes away, and helps damaged dry hair.

*** I received this product from Influenster.com as part of their voxbox campaign. It is a wonderful word of mouth company. If you would like more information please visit the site.



No comments:

Post a Comment