Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths

****Received this product complimentary for testing purpose from Influenster****
I've heard if Cetaphil before but I never used their products. Why? To be honest, I don't know but I was excited when I opened up my VivaVoxBox and saw Cetaphil cleansing cloths. There are 25 pre-moistened towelettes  and are supposed to be great for sensitive skin. Well what do you know, I am one of those people with sensitive skin. If you have read my other post you will  notice I mention it a lot haha. Anyways, the towelettes are thick, unlike competitors brand where they are really flimsy. These towelettes are sturdy and are prepared for a very dirty face lol, simply, they are great quality. They are super soft on the skin and remove all makeup with one cloth. Unless you wear clown make up THEN you might want to use a few more. The only problem I encountered was that they were a little dry. Now, I don't know if it was just my pack or that's how they come  but I will be buying another pack to see. I suggest you do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment